The Benny™ Card conveniently deducts monies directly from your Flexible Spending Account for qualified health expenses. Whether at the pharmacy or at the doctor’s office — just use your Benny™ card and that’s it, no paying cash up front.
A Benny™ Card works like any other card, except that it charges only against your Flexible Spending Account. The card can only be utilized at physician offices, drug stores, other health service providers, dental clinics, vision centers, and even mass merchants. Just swipe your Benny card through the MasterCard® or Visa® machine and that’s it.
No paying cash up front. The Benny card may be used for certain-eligible over-the-counter medicine purchases; however, receipts must be saved and may need to be provided to ABS for claim adjudication.
- Use Benny™ Card instead of cash for health care payments
- Simply swipe the card!
- Eliminate out-of-pocket payments for qualified expenses
- Track current balance online
- Online activation
- Online account balance reporting
- 24-7 Internet access to EBC web site
- Toll-free help line
- To activate your Benny™ Card www.mybenny.com
To log on to your Benny™ Card account www.mybenny.com
For Quick Tips on using your Benny Card™ click here
General Questions and Answers on your Benny Card™ click here