Health Insurance: Changing Plans and the Future of Health Care
Tuesday, September 14
CT Nonprofits, Hartford
9 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Members: Free, Nonmembers: $10 | Code: HH1
How to get more out of your Health Insurance Plan
For organizations with 3-100 insurable employees
Not only are health Insurance plans changing rapidly, they’re also becoming more innovative and value-driven. So how about you? Have health care changes affected your plan over the past two years? How have you maximized the value of your plan? Learn more about the range of health plan options available — from “traditional” co-play plans, to fully under-written self-insured plans.
Health Care Power at Your Fingertips!
For organizations of all sizes, free to the community
Consumer Driven Health Care is here! It’s an exciting and innovative approach to managing health that gives you greater control, more convenience and additional cost savings. Learn more about the future of health benefits and how new consumer-centric tools and advocacy resources can help nonprofits take advantage of the latest technologies and health benefit solutions.
Learn more about…
– HealthSpan – A personal health resource portal that provides unlimited consultation and health resources 24/7
– Consult a Doctor – A virtual doctor’s office providing easy access and one-on-one consultation with Telemed-trained, U.S. Board certified doctors day and night. Reduces office visits and co-pay expenses!
– Health Advocate – Guidance you can trust to help you navigate the health care gauntlet — with unbiased health information, eldercare assistance, medical record transfers, insurance claim resolution and much more
– HealthMall – An online shopping portal providing discounts on hundreds of eligible health items purchased from popular retailers nationwide
– Wellness – A One-on-One assistance service that will help you achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Don’t Miss it!