IRS Announces 2022 limits for FSA, Commuter Benefits, QSEHRA, Adoption Assistance and More
2022 Health FSA and Transit & Parking limits:
- Health FSA and Limited FSA limit increased from $2,750 per year in 2021 to $2,850 per year in 2022.
- Transit & Parking limits increased from $270 per month in 2021 to $280 per month in 2022.
2022 Adoption Assistance limit:
- Adoption Assistance limit increased from $14,400 per year in 2021 to $14,890 per year in 2022.
2022 Qualified Small Employer HRA (QSEHRA) limits:
- Individual limit increased from $5,300 per year in 2021 to $5,450 per year in 2022.
- Family limit increased from $10,700 per year in 2021 to $11,050 per year in 2022.
Download a list of current limits and changes below: