IRS Announces 2023 limits for FSA, Commuter Benefits, QSEHRA, Adoption Assistance and More
2023 Health FSA and Transit & Parking limits:
- Health FSA and Limited FSA limit increased from $2,850 per year in 2022 to $3,050 per year in 2023.
- Transit & Parking limits increased from $280 per month in 2022 to $300 per month in 2023.
2023 Adoption Assistance limit:
- Adoption Assistance limit increased from $14,890 per year in 2022 to $15,950 per year in 2023.
2023 Qualified Small Employer HRA (QSEHRA) limits:
- Individual limit increased from $5,540 per year in 2022 to $5,850 per year in 2023.
- Family limit increased from $11,050 per year in 2022 to $11,800 per year in 2023.
Download a list of current limits and changes below: