Benefits Debit Card Overview
Benefits Debit Card saves you time and money.
The Benefits Debit Card gives you access to the pre-tax dollars in your IRS-authorized Flexible Spending Account, without having to pay with cash.
Individuals can use the Benefits Debit Card to pay for eligible medical expenses at participating merchants, where MasterCard is accepted, conveniently accessing their healthcare accounts.
- Increased employee participation
- Increased average employee contribution
- Increased FICA savings
- No longer have to pay and wait for reimbursement
- Reduced paperwork
- Increased tax savings
- Easy access to claims and balance information on the internet
- Our system is 100% compliant with the New IRS rulings on Debit Cards
- Card is filtered by Merchant Category Code to eliminate inappropriate use
- Automatic follow-up emails/letters to request receipts when necessary
- Auto adjudication, no receipts required for certain IRS approved claims
- Card costs can be paid for by employer or employees on a pre-tax basis